Tuesday, December 16, 2014

JAW

Today I woke up with a hot and swollen jaw and I am wondering how I am going to eat breakfast so I can swallow a handful of pills and not puke.  Super.  This is far, far worse than the immovable leg.  I am going to go put a bag of frozen peas on my face and cry now. No, I am not going to cry because I am actually more angry and pissed off than anything else. 

I am still going to work on that chapbook manuscript today.  I have already mentally arranged the poems but I am going to spread the paper out on the furniture (can't do the floor can't get down there anymore with locked joints) and it's going to be very satisfying and writerly and shit.

The five of pentacles and the eight of cups keep showing up in my tarot reading. No surprises there.

No comments: