1. I finally started xmas shopping today. Yes, today. Good thing my list is short and my bank account, sadly lacking. One day, one store. That oughta cover it.
2. Somebody just totally spammed my cell phone and sent me a text asking if I needed $ as I was writing #1. Creepy.
3. Every time I get two days off in a row, I develop a vicious head cold. I'm pretty sure a family of icky green blobs has moved into my sinuses and are watching reruns of NCIS like, right now.
4. I would (very much) like it if NyQuil would develop a carbonated beverage. Rather like Mountain Dew, but with more kick.
5. Many people (but not all people) are sucky. This gives me the blues and makes me want to join a nice quiet nunnery, where everyone has taken a vow of silence and we make homemade champagne and raspberry jam while wearing full habits but with bare feet because we're secretly dirty hippie nuns.
6. I would like to abandon all things. That's right ALL THINGS. I am tired of you. Let's hear it for the glory of NO THINGS.
7. I secretly want to make a tuna noodle casserole with peas and eat the whole thing with Pillsbury crescent rolls and a big fat glass of Chardonnay. Because I am a classy gourmet and shit.
NEW The June Thirteen Myna Birds flock has arrived!
21 hours ago