Sunday, August 19, 2007

rain, rain, go away.....



Utterly crappy outside today, and showing no sign of improvement...

All this wet weather is stirring up my allergies, too. Mmmmmmm, benadryl.

Sometimes I really like a good, stormy day, but I'm feeling blah about this one. You'd think I'd take advantage, and do some writing, but while the day is wet, my brain is completely dry. No good ideas for poems, or anything else for that matter.

Instead, I'm sitting at the computer obsessing about the whole work vs. grad school thing again...

I haven't really done any significant amount of studying for the GRE, yet, and time is growing short for that, if I want to take it in October. I can't seem to bring myself to deal with the math. Ugh.

Jobs that seem really appealing to me right now:

*baker
*professional psychic friend
*weaver of fine rugs
*barista

No comments: