Monday, August 20, 2007

I'm only happy when it rains...

Day 2, rain.

Gloomy. I skipped pilates this morning, and I'm feeling guilty. However, I am in the midst of some kind of massive allergy attack--mold spores, maybe? Is that hydrocortisone cream all over my keyboard? Crap.

Having shirked my workout responsibilities today, I feel the need to brainstorm a list of productive, non-guilt inspiring things to do:

--Clean the kitchen, including throwing out the 75 or so plastic bags living in the cabinet under the sink.

--Help Z. organize his school supplies...I can't believe he goes back tomorrow! Way too soon for summer vacation to end!

--Write something, dammit. It's been a week already.

--Scour monster.com for such excellent career opportunities as "proofreader" and "dog-walker." Try to decide which one is preferable...(Either way, I'm cleaning up someone else's sh*t.)


Of course, if I'm feeling self-indulgent, I may decide to spend the day reading novels with no literary value whatsoever, and baking cookies.

Actually, that sounds pretty good.

No comments: