Wednesday, November 19, 2008

nothing.

Ahhh. I'm feeling existential this morning! Also, I'm killing a few minutes before I head out to take two (count 'em--TWO) grandmothers x-mas shopping.

Speaking of existential-ness: Has anyone else seen Cemetary Man (Dellamorte Dellamore) with Rupert Everett? Best. Zombie. Movie. Ever.

Seriously.

Otherwise, I'm working diligently on the fall issue (html issues continue to make layout challenging, but we'll get it done!), working on a little write-up for the very exciting Art & Poetry event with Missy and Melissa next spring, along with tackling some various and far less artsy and intriguing tasks.

Yesterday, Z. told me I had a way of explaining things that always made sense and made him feel better. I think that might be the best compliment I've received in a very long time.

:)

I'm still dealing with some major anxiety, but for the most part, I'm keeping busy enough to ignore it. I figure that's about as good as it gets.

No comments: