I feel compelled to post again today, primarily because the wasp photograph is making me a little nauseated. Said photo must be pushed a bit down the page, so that I don't have to look at it next time I sign in.
Yes, I really am that phobic.
Having survived my brush with terror (or at least, with a terrible insect) I think it's time for a little gratitude list :)
Today, I am grateful for the following:
1. blue jeans
2. the latest issue of Bitch magazine, which arrived in the mail yesterday. (It's brilliant, as always.)
3. the wonderful writers who contributed work to the first issue of blossombones. (The ezine will debut in January of 08!)
4. my super-fabulous co-editors, Melissa and Missy. (You grrls rock!)
6. grad schools that don't require one to take the GRE...
7. horror movies on deck for this evening: Dead Silence and Audition. (I've been wanting to see Audition for ages...but from what I've heard, I should probably approach my DVD frightfest with an empty stomach...)
8. the approach of Autumn--my favorite time of year.
9. my family--who always make me laugh, even when times are difficult.
10. Saturday afternoon naps.
11. according to my horoscope (found every month on the best astrology site on the web--Susan Miller's AstrologyZone), there are positive changes afoot! (much needed for this tired-out Aquarius...)
Measuring Up and Marching Towards Spring
1 day ago