Tuesday, September 4, 2007

'tis the season

for fall submissions...

I have quite a few things in limbo already (Does anyone else hate the "not knowing" *almost* as much as rejections, if not perhaps a little more?)..at least with a rejection slip, you know somebody read your work, even if they didn't like it!

(That said, I'll try my best to be prompt in replying to submissions to blossombones!)

I try not to get antsy, but I can't help it.

I figure the best way to deal with it is to send out more stuff! I think I'll brainstorm a list of journals today...especially those whose submission periods are just opening up for fall.

***




On a related note, the King of Swords has figured prominently in my last few tarot readings, so I know that action is called for, rather than contemplation. I also need to be less emotional about my work, and more logical/intellectual about the overall game plan...

Meh.

No comments: