Tuesday, July 17, 2007

minutia

Last week was hectic, with very little time for actual work. Way too much running, not enough me time...

Had a nice, but busy weekend. I saw Mirror of the Invisible World at the Goodman on Saturday--see my comments/review on blossombones blog. Hit the bookstore downtown, bought more stuff I don't need.

Sunday: did bridesmaid duty for Jen, tying tiny little bows on tiny little silver bells--only for you, girlfriend!

Of course, Jen made the whole thing much more palatable with a couple of pitchers of margaritas. Smart lady.

At any rate, I am back up in my office working on various writing/editing tasks. I plan on working much more diligently on my little manuscript, as well as putting some cool stuff together for blossombones.

Preliminary editorial meeting with Melissa later this week. We've gotten some really great submissions.

Keep sending us your stuff, folks.

1 comment:

Jason h said...

Hey! i'm going to cali this sunday.. gonna be there for a week, this is the site i was talking about where i made the extra cash. later!