Admittedly, I have been feeling a tad under the weather, because various health issues are rearing ugly, hydra-like heads lately. (Ack. Among other things.)
Therefore, I thought it might be helpful to make a list of all the good stuff going on right now.
Reasons to be happy today:
1. I am having so much fun working on the blossombones site! (I think it's coming along nicely, too.)
2. dark chocolate m&ms (!)
3. I have a wonderful stack of unread books sitting on my desk right now. . .and I still have an unused gift card for Barnes and Noble, so there's more to come!
4. According to my mother--who knows pretty much everything--the cicadas will be gone by the 4th of July. We'll see. (They keep flying into the windshield of my car. Clumsy suckers!)
5. I finally figured out how to put a photo up on my blogger profile. I am ashamed to admit it took me a week to figure it out. Ah technology!
6. I am getting my hair cut this week. Much needed, especially in this heat.
7. I am writing again, after a two-week-long case of serious writer's block.
8. My wonderful yoga class. . .which I am really looking forward to this week.
9. I finally got my diploma in the mail!
10. Movies. I love movies. And--I have several unwatched DVDs sitting in the TV cabinet, so maybe I'll watch one tonight.
Me, mid-July 2018
1 day ago