Tuesday, July 15, 2008

After being out of town all last week, it's hard to get back into my routine. Ack. Hopefully, I will be all caught up by next week.

We'll be reading the next round of submissions soon, I suspect. We're also dealing with a bit of an email problem, but don't fret...we're still getting your stuff! Also, we'll be making a few changes, which we'll announce on the blossombones blog. Soon, very soon...

***

In poetry news, I've got a new one in Blood Orange Review [online], and two in the latest Cause & Effect (#9) [print]. A few more are forthcoming this summer!

I feel like I haven't done much writing lately. I need to get back to it, I think...I'd like to have enough done to send out a big batch of poems in the fall, but so far, it's just a *tiny* stack. So why am I blogging instead of writing poetry??? Probably because it's been way too long since I've posted!

I'll also have to post a few of my favorite vacation pics! I'll do that soon, I'm sure.

No comments: