Monday, February 11, 2008

Waking up from the funk...

I hope! It's February, and I've been a tad morose since X-mas. Today, things seem a bit brighter. (even without the sun!)

Three acceptances (for eight poems total) last week, which is pretty awesome! (More about that later.)

I even feel up to working on my own personal website (which has been nothing more than a non-functional home page graphic for over a year now.) I've redesigned it about four times, but just never felt satisfied. (thus, I never uploaded the damn thing.) I'm starting over (again) with something simple, but hopefully still professional looking (kind of!). I hope to have it up by sometime next month...we'll see...

I'd also like to try writing more prose stuff. It might be fun to do something different, eh?

No comments: