Friday, November 9, 2007

road trippin'

(A.K.A. My rather goofy little photo essay.)



It's been a while since I've posted! Had a lovely time in Door County this last weekend, where all was very quiet and autumnal.



This was the view from my room. Lovely. While we were officially past the peak fall foliage season, I thought the scenery was still very beautiful.



A few more pics--



This one's at the Marina...it was strange to see the place so utterly devoid of boats!



Ah well, at least I learned to whittle wood:



(Impressive, no?)

***

I was also rather amused by this:



Stop! Do not drive directly into the bay.

***

Yeah. We were feeling a little loopy towards the end:



:)

Had some really great wines here and here. Did quite a bit of just walking around, too. Very nice.

Anyway, it's been a bit hectic since getting back and catching up with all things domestic and otherwise. I've also managed to do a bit of writing this week, so perhaps the break did me a bit of good after all...

No comments: