Thursday, October 11, 2007

comfort food

While I'm glad to see some real fall-like weather, my body is in a state of revolt. My knees have almost completely locked up to the point where it's difficult to go up and down the stairs. It's making me feel very, very old to have so much trouble getting around. So, I was kind to myself today :) I set a bunch of not-so-fun-type work aside for the afternoon, and made tomato soup and grilled cheese.



There's nothing like comfort food on a chilly fall day. It made me feel so much better! I spent this lovely Thursday in comfy sweats and fuzzy slippers, laying out some rough plans for the Fall/Winter blossombones. I was looking over the content today, and I'm really excited about it! I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the submissions, too.

I have to admit, I do love a quiet afternoon at home every once in a while. As I was in domestic mode today, I also baked a little pan of gingerbread.



It was yummy.

No comments: