Day 2, rain.
Gloomy. I skipped pilates this morning, and I'm feeling guilty. However, I am in the midst of some kind of massive allergy attack--mold spores, maybe? Is that hydrocortisone cream all over my keyboard? Crap.
Having shirked my workout responsibilities today, I feel the need to brainstorm a list of productive, non-guilt inspiring things to do:
--Clean the kitchen, including throwing out the 75 or so plastic bags living in the cabinet under the sink.
--Help Z. organize his school supplies...I can't believe he goes back tomorrow! Way too soon for summer vacation to end!
--Write something, dammit. It's been a week already.
--Scour monster.com for such excellent career opportunities as "proofreader" and "dog-walker." Try to decide which one is preferable...(Either way, I'm cleaning up someone else's sh*t.)
Of course, if I'm feeling self-indulgent, I may decide to spend the day reading novels with no literary value whatsoever, and baking cookies.
Actually, that sounds pretty good.
some loose thoughts on AI
19 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment